Monday, January 4, 2010

Random Post:

These past few days have been hard. Especially since my work has been down. I work with a Disposal Company. The way it works is that if they get paid, then I get paid, and if they dont... then I don't either. The company I work with can be very generous though, for the most part.

My husband got a raise. He works at walgreens, he got a raise for knowing how to use the photo department. So I guess that is very good for us. He is half way through his pharmacy-tech book as well... that's awesome. =) Very happy about that.

My brother is quiting his job. He had a cancer in his leg and now he can barely walk sometimes so he is going to quit because he can't move anything anymore... that sucks. =(

I havent cooked yet.... will soon though. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment